We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Friday, November 30, 2007

art painting reproduction

¡¡¡¡The spar could not have missed me by many inches, while it spurred me to action. Perhaps the situation was not hopeless. I remembered Wolf Larsen's caution. He had expected 'all hell to break loose,' and here it was. And where was he? I caught sight of him toiling at the mainsheet, heaving it in and flat with his tremendous muscles, the stern of the schooner lifted high in the air, and his body outlined against a white surge of sea sweeping past. All this and more- a whole world of chaos and wreck- in possibly fifteen seconds I had seen and heard and grasped. ¡¡¡¡I did not stop to see what had become of the small boat, but sprang to the jibsheet. The jib itself was beginning to slap, partly filling and emptying with sharp reports; but with a turn of the sheet, and the application of my whole strength each time it slapped, I slowly backed it. This I know: I did my best. Either the downh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

art painting reproduction"

Anonymous said...

art painting reproduction"

Blog Archive