We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Biblis painting

Yes. Six or seven went to the straw-barton yesterday, and three the day before, making nearly twenty in the straw already. Ah - is it that the farmer don't want my help for the calving? O, I am not wanted here any more! And I have tried so hard to--' ¡¡¡¡`Crick didn't exactly say that he would no longer require you. But, knowing what our relations were, he said in the most good-natured and respectful manner possible that he supposed on my leaving at Christmas I should take you with me, and on my asking what he would do without you he merely observed that, as a matter of fact, it was a time of year when he could do with a very little female help. I am afraid I was sinner enough to feel rather glad that he was in this way forcing your hand.' ¡¡¡¡`I don't think you ought to have felt glad, Angel. Because 'tis always mournful not to be wanted, even if at the same time 'tis convenient.' ¡¡¡¡`Well, it is convenient - you have admitted that.' He put his finger upon her cheek. `Ah!' he said. ¡¡¡¡`What?' ¡¡¡¡`I feel the red rising up at her having been caught! But why should I trifle so! We will not trifle - life is too serious.'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Biblis painting"

Anonymous said...

Biblis painting"

Anonymous said...

Biblis painting"

Blog Archive