We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

contemporary landscape painting

¡¡¡¡`And I shall not stay here. Though I didn't like to initiate it, I have seen that it was advisable we should part - at least for a while, till I can better see the shape that things have taken, and can write to you.' ¡¡¡¡Tess stole a glance at her husband. He was pale, even tremulous; but, as before, she was appalled by the determination revealed in the depths of this gentle being she had married - the will to subdue the grosser to the subtler emotion, the substance to the conception, the flesh to the spirit. Propensities, tendencies, habits, were as dead leaves upon the tyrannous wind of his imaginative ascendency. ¡¡¡¡He may have observed her look, for he explained-- ¡¡¡¡`I think of people more kindly when I am away from them'; adding cynically, `God knows; perhaps we shall shake down together some day, for weariness; thousands have done it!'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

contemporary landscape painting"

Anonymous said...

contemporary landscape painting"

Blog Archive