We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

leonardo da vinci self portrait

my survey of the horizon, I turned to my more immediate surroundings. My first thought was that a man who had come through a collision and rubbed shoulders with death merited more attention than I received. Beyond a sailor at the wheel, who stared curiously across the top of the cabin, I attracted no notice whatever. ¡¡¡¡Everybody seemed interested in what was going on amidships. There, on a hatch, a large man was lying on his back. He was fully clothed, though his shirt was ripped open in front. Nothing was to be seen of his chest, however, for it was covered with a mass of black hair, in appearance like the furry coat of a dog. His face and neck were hidden beneath a black beard, intershot with gray, which would have been stiff and bushy had it not been limp and draggled and dripping with water.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

leonardo da vinci self portrait"

Anonymous said...

leonardo da vinci self portrait"

Blog Archive