We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

pop art painting

a line of `Take, O take those lips away'. But the allusion was lost upon Tess. ¡¡¡¡`Now try,' said d'Urberville. ¡¡¡¡She attempted to look reserved; her face put on a sculptural severity. But he persisted in his demand, and at last, to get rid of him, she did put up her lips as directed for producing a clear note; laughing distressfully, however, and then blushing with vexation that she had laughed. ¡¡¡¡He encouraged her with `Try again!' ¡¡¡¡Tess was quite serious, painfully serious by this time; and she tried - ultimately and unexpectedly emitting a real round sound. The momentary pleasure of success got the better of her; her eyes enlarged, and she involuntarily smiled in his face. ¡¡¡¡`That's it! Now I have started you - you'll go on beautifully. There - I said I would not come near you; and, in spite of such temptation as never before fell to mortal man, I'll keep my word... Tess, do you think my mother a queer old soul?'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pop art painting"

Anonymous said...

pop art painting"

Blog Archive