We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Sacrifice of Abraham painting

Going to work, my dears, for our rich relation, and help get enough money for a new horse,' said Mrs Durbeyfield pacifically. ¡¡¡¡`Good-bye, father,' said Tess, with a lumpy throat. ¡¡¡¡`Good-bye, my maid,' said Sir John, raising his head from his breast as he suspended his nap, induced by a slight excess this morning in honour of the occasion. `Well, I hope my young friend will like such a comely sample of his own blood. And tell'n, Tess, that being sunk, quite, from our former grandeur, I'll sell him the title - yes, sell it - and at no onreasonable figure.' ¡¡¡¡`Not for less than a thousand pound!' cried Lady Durbeyfield. ¡¡¡¡`Tell'n - I'll take a thousand pound. Well, I'll take less, when I come to think o't. He'll adorn it better than a poor lammicken feller like myself can. Tell'n he shall hae it for a hundred. But I won't stand upon trifles - tell'n he shall hae it for fifty-for twenty pound! Yes, twenty pound - that's the lowest. Dammy, family honour is family honour, and I won't take a penny less!'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Sacrifice of Abraham painting"

Anonymous said...

The Sacrifice of Abraham painting"

Blog Archive