We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

art painting for sale

'Martha,' said I then, leaning down, and helping her to rise - she seemed to want to rise as if with the intention of going away, but she was weak, and leaned against a boat. 'Do you know who this is, who is with me?' ¡¡¡¡She said faintly, 'Yes.' ¡¡¡¡'Do you know that we have followed you a long way tonight?' ¡¡¡¡She shook her head. She looked neither at him nor at me, but stood in a humble attitude, holding her bonnet and shawl in one hand, without appearing conscious of them, and pressing the other, clenched, against her forehead.
¡¡¡¡'Are you composed enough,' said I, 'to speak on the subject which so interested you - I hope Heaven may remember it! - that snowy night?' Her sobs broke out afresh, and she murmured some inarticulate thanks to me for not having driven her away from the door. ¡¡¡¡'I want to say nothing for myself,' she said, after a few moments. 'I am bad, I am lost. I have no hope at all. But tell him, sir,' she had shrunk away from him, 'if you don't feel too hard to me to do it, that I never was in any way the cause of his misfortune.' 'It has never been attributed to you,' I returned, earnestly responding to her earnestness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

art painting for sale"

Blog Archive