We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

flower oil painting

It was impossible to say to that sweet little surprised face, otherwise than lightly and playfully, that we must work to live. ¡¡¡¡'Oh! How ridiculous!' cried Dora. ¡¡¡¡'How shall we live without, Dora?' said I. ¡¡¡¡'How? Any how!' said Dora. ¡¡¡¡She seemed to think she had quite settled the question, and gave me such a triumphant little kiss, direct from her innocent heart, that I would hardly have put
¡¡¡Well! I loved her, and I went on loving her, most absorbingly, entirely, and completely. But going on, too, working pretty hard, and busily keeping red-hot all the irons I now had in the fire, I would sit sometimes of a night, opposite my aunt, thinking how I had frightened Dora that time, and how I could best make my way with a guitar-case through the forest of difficulty, until I used to fancy that my head was turning quite grey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

flower oil painting"

Blog Archive