We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Madonna Litta

Unconscious of this prediction, Mr. Dick continued to occupy precisely the same ground in reference to the Doctor and to Mrs. Strong. He seemed neither to advance nor to recede. He appeared to have settled into his original foundation, like a building; and I must confess that my faith in his ever Moving, was not much greater than if he had been a building. ¡¡¡¡But one night, when I had been married some months, Mr. Dick put his head into the parlour, where I was writing alone (Dora having gone out with my aunt to take tea with the two little birds),
and said, with a significant cough: ¡¡¡¡'You couldn't speak to me without inconveniencing yourself, Trotwood, I am afraid?' ¡¡¡¡'Certainly, Mr. Dick,' said I; 'come in!' ¡¡¡¡'Trotwood,' said Mr. Dick, laying his finger on the side of his nose, after he had shaken hands with me. 'Before I sit down, I wish to make an observation. You know your aunt?' ¡¡¡¡'A little,' I replied. ¡¡¡¡'She is the most wonderful woman in the world, sir!'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Madonna Litta"

Blog Archive