We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

oil paintings

Mr. Peggotty suggesting to me, in a whisper, what had already occurred to myself, I took out my purse; but I could not prevail upon her to accept any money, nor could I exact any promise from her that she would do so at another time. I represented to her that Mr. Peggotty could not be called, for one in his condition, poor; and that the idea of her engaging in this search, while depending on her own resources, shocked us both. She continued steadfast. In this particular, his influence upon her
¡¡¡¡'At least take some assistance,' I returned, 'until you have tried.' 'I could not do what I have promised, for money,' she replied. 'I could not take it, if I was starving. To give me money would be to take away your trust, to take away the object that you have given me, to take away the only certain thing that saves me from the river.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oil paintings"

Blog Archive