We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Red Nude painting

The otherwise immovable Miss Murdstone laughed contemptuously in one short syllable. ¡¡¡¡'When I explained my altered position to you, sir,' I began again, substituting a new form of expression for what was so unpalatable to him, 'this concealment, into which I am so unhappy as to have led Miss Spenlow, had begun.
Since I have been in that altered position, I have strained every nerve, I have exerted every energy, to improve it. I am sure I shall improve it in time. Will you grant me time - any length of time? We are both so young, sir, -' ¡¡¡¡'You are right,' interrupted Mr. Spenlow, nodding his head a great many times, and frowning very much, 'you are both very young. It's all nonsense. Let there be an

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Red Nude painting"

Blog Archive