We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sweet Nothings

Yes. I told him I hoped he would not think it wrong, but I couldn't possibly take them from Miss Murdstone. ¡¡¡¡'Nor from me?' said Mr. Spenlow. ¡¡¡¡No, I replied with the profoundest respect; nor from him. ¡¡¡¡'Very well!' said Mr. Spenlow. ¡¡¡¡A silence succeeding, I was undecided whether to go or stay. At length I was moving quietly towards the door, with the intention of saying that perhaps I should consult when he said, with his hands in his coat pockets, into which it was as much as he could do to get them; and with what I should call, upon the whole, a decidedly pious air: ¡¡¡¡'You are probably aware, Mr. Copperfield, that I am not altogether destitute of worldly possessions, and that my daughter is my nearest and dearest relative?'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Nothings"

Blog Archive