We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

van gogh painting

and tears course down his lengthened cheeks, while he fixed upon me a look of such unutterable woe, that it might have softened a far harder heart than mine. I took infinitely greater pains to cheer him up again than I had taken to depress him; and I soon understood (as I ought to have known at first) that he had been so confident, merely because of his faith in the wisest and most wonderful of women, and his unbounded reliance on my intellectual resources. The latter, I believe, he considered a match for any kind of disaster not absolutely mortal. ¡¡¡¡'What can we do, Trotwood?' said Mr. Dick. 'There's the Memorial -' ¡¡¡¡'To be sure there is,
not let my aunt see that we are thinking about it.' ¡¡¡¡He assented to this in the most earnest manner; and implored me, if I should see him wandering an inch out of the right course, to recall him by some of those superior methods which were always at my command. But I regret to state that the fright I had given him proved too much for his best attempts at concealment. All

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

van gogh painting"

Blog Archive