We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

famous art painting

"Yes?" "He had just got back to the Yard.There was a message fromAndover......" "Andover?"I cried excitedly. Poirot said slowly: "An old woman of the name of Ascher who keeps a little tobacco andnewspaper shop has been found murdered." I think I felt ever so slightly damped.My interest,quickened by thesound of Andover,suffered a faint check.I had expected somethingfantastic-out of the way!The murder of an old woman who kept a littletabacco shop seemed,somehow,sordid and uninteresting.
Poirot continued in the same slow,grave voice: "The Andover police believe they can put their hand on the man who didit-"I felt a second throb of disappointment. "It seems the woman was on bad terms with her husband.He drinks and isby way of being rather a nasty customer.He's threatened to take her life

No comments:

Blog Archive