We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

landscape painting sale

"Is there nothing I can do for you in town?" ¡¡¡¡ "Nothing; I am much obliged to you." ¡¡¡¡ "Have you no message for anybody?" ¡¡¡¡ "My love to your sister, if you please; and when you see my cousin, my cousin Edmund, I wish you would be so good as to say that I suppose I shall soon hear from him." ¡¡¡¡ "Certainly; and if he is lazy or negligent, I will write his excuses myself." ¡¡¡¡ He could say no more, for Fanny would be no longer detained. He pressed her hand, looked at her, and was gone. _He_ went to while away the next three hours as he could,

with his other acquaintance, till the best dinner that a capital inn afforded was ready for their enjoyment, and _she_ turned in to her more simple one immediately. ¡¡¡¡ Their general fare bore a very different character; and could he have suspected how many privations, besides that of exercise, she endured in her father's house,

No comments:

Blog Archive