We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Modern Art Painting

could be too much squareness and,alludingto an old joke,I asked if in this super-modern hostelry they managed toinduce hens to lay square eggs. Poirot laughed heartily. "Ah,you remember that?Alas!No-science has not yet induced the hens toconform to modern tastes,they still lay eggs of different sizes andcolours!"

I examined my old friend with an affectionate eye. He was looking wonderfully well-hardly a day older than when I had lastseen him. "You're looking in fine fettle,Poirot,"I said."You've hardly aged atall.In fact,if it were possible,I should say that you had fewer grey hairsthan when I saw you last." Poirot beamed on me.

No comments:

Blog Archive