We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

mona lisa smile

thing about-and I'm sure if Mrs Ascher had been sent one I'd have heardabout it.I declare you could have knocked me down with a feather when Iheard about this whold business.It was my firl Edie what came to me."Mum,"she says,"there's ever so many policemen next door."Gave me quite a turn,it did."Well,"I said,when I heard about it,"it does show that she oughtnever to have been alone in the house-that niece of hers ought to have beenwith her.A man in drink can be like a ravening wolf,"I said,"and in myopinion a wild beast is neither more nor less than what that old devil of ahusband of hers is.I've warned her,
"I said,"many times and now my wordshave come true.He'll do for you,"I said.And he has done for her!You can'trightly estimate what a man will do when he's in drink and this murder's aproof of it." Shen wound up with a deep gasp. "Nobody saw this man Ascher go into the shop,I believe?"said Poirot. Mrs Fowler sniffed scornfully. "Naturally he wasn't going to show himself,"she said.

No comments:

Blog Archive