We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

van gogh painting

What did you do?" "I went over to St Leonards.Got over there by eight o'clock.Then Iwatched the buses-to see if she were in them......But there was no sign ofher......" "And then?" "I-I lost my head rather.I was convinced she was with some man.I thoughtit probable he had taken her in his car to Hastings. I went on there-looked in hotels and restaurants,hung roundcinemas-went on the pier.All damn foolishness.Even if she was there I wasunlikely to find her,and anyway,there were heaps of other places he mighthave taken her to instead of Hastings."
He stopped.Precise as his tone had remained,I caught an undertone ofthat blind,bewildering misery and anger that had possessed him at the timehe described. "In the end I gave it up-came back." "At what time?"

No comments:

Blog Archive