We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

chinese landscape painting

Bessie went into the housemaid's apartment, which was near. I heard
her say-
'Sarah, come and sleep with me in the nursery; I daren't for my
life be alone with that poor child tonight: she might die; it's such a
strange thing she should have that fit: I wonder if she saw
anything. Missis was rather too hard.'
Sarah came back with her; they both went to bed; they were
whispering together for half an hour before they fell asleep. I caught
scraps of their conversation, from which I was able only too
distinctly to infer the main subject discussed.
'Something passed her, all dressed in white, and vanished'- 'A
great black dog behind him'- 'Three loud raps on the chamber door'-
'A light in the churchyard just over his grave,' etc., etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

中国 风景画

Anonymous said...

中国 风景画

Blog Archive