We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Friday, June 13, 2008

contemporary abstract painting

Bid them come near.
[Enter Players]
Now, fellows, you are welcome.
Players
We thank your honour.
Lord
Do you intend to stay with me tonight?
A Player
So please your lordship to accept our duty.
Lord
With all my heart. This fellow I remember,Since once he play'd a farmer's eldest son:'Twas where you woo'd the gentlewoman so well:I have forgot your name; but, sure, that partWas aptly fitted and naturally perform'd.
A Player
I think 'twas Soto that your honour means.
Lord
'Tis very true: thou didst it excellent.Well, you are come to me in a happy time;The rather for I have some sport in handWherein your cunning can assist me much.There is a lord will hear you play to-night:But I am doubtful of your modesties;Lest over-eyeing of his odd behavior, -- For yet his honour never heard a play -- You break into some merry passionAnd so offend him; for I tell you, sirs,If you should smile he grows impatient.
A Player
Fear not, my lord: we can contain ourselves,Were he the veriest antic in the world.
Lord
Go, sirrah, take them to the buttery,And give them friendly welcome every one:Let them want nothing that my house affords.

No comments:

Blog Archive