We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Guillaume Seignac Jeune femme denudee sur canape painting

DEMETRIUS
Stay, on thy peril: I alone will go.
[Exit]
HELENA
O, I am out of breath in this fond chase!The more my prayer, the lesser is my grace.Happy is Hermia, wheresoe'er she lies;For she hath blessed and attractive eyes.How came her eyes so bright? Not with salt tears:If so, my eyes are oftener wash'd than hers.No, no, I am as ugly as a bear;For beasts that meet me run away for fear:Therefore no marvel though DemetriusDo, as a monster fly my presence thus.What wicked and dissembling glass of mineMade me compare with Hermia's sphery eyne?But who is here? Lysander! on the ground!Dead? or asleep? I see no blood, no wound.Lysander if you live, good sir, awake.
LYSANDER
[Awaking]
And run through fire I will for thy sweet sake.Transparent Helena! Nature shows art,That through thy bosom makes me see thy heart.Where is Demetrius? O, how fit a wordIs that vile name to perish on my sword!
HELENA
Do not say so, Lysander; say not soWhat though he love your Hermia? Lord, what though?Yet Hermia still loves you: then be content.

No comments:

Blog Archive