We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Monday, June 9, 2008

painting idea

How say you by the French lord, Monsieur Le Bon?
PORTIA
God made him, and therefore let him pass for a man.In truth, I know it is a sin to be a mocker: but,he! why, he hath a horse better than theNeapolitan's, a better bad habit of frowning thanthe Count Palatine; he is every man in no man; if athrostle sing, he falls straight a capering: he willfence with his own shadow: if I should marry him, Ishould marry twenty husbands. If he would despise meI would forgive him, for if he love me to madness, Ishall never requite him.
NERISSA
What say you, then, to Falconbridge, the young baronof England?
PORTIA
You know I say nothing to him, for he understandsnot me, nor I him: he hath neither Latin, French,nor Italian, and you will come into the court andswear that I have a poor pennyworth in the English.He is a proper man's picture, but, alas, who canconverse with a dumb-show? How oddly he is suited!I think he bought his doublet in Italy, his roundhose in France, his bonnet in Germany and hisbehavior every where.

No comments:

Blog Archive