We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Edwin Austin Abbey paintings

yes, I know we can get through it, I'm sure we can.RHETT: Not we, my dear, you. I'm leaving you here. SCARLETT: You're what? Rhett, where are you going? RHETT: I'm going, my dear, to join the army. SCARLETT: Oh, you're joking. I could kill you for scaring me so.RHETT: I'm very serious, Scarlett. I'm going to join up with our brave lads in gray. SCARLETT: But they're running away. RHETT: Oh, no, they'll turn and make a last stand, if I know anything about them. And when they do, I'll be with them. I'm a little late, but better late than... SCARLETT: Rhett, you must be joking. RHETT: Selfish to the end, aren't you? Thinking of your own precious hide with never a thought for the noble cause.SCARLETT: Rhett, how could you do this to me, and why should you go now that, after it's all over and I need you, why? Why?RHETT: Why? Maybe it's because I've always had a weakness for lost causes, once they're really lost. Or maybe, maybe I'm ashamed of myself. Who knows?

No comments:

Blog Archive