We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Claude Monet Sunflowers painting

instant and simultaneous counter-considerations overbalanced that one: first, it appeared that the Finals were designed for a series of affirmative responses -- and aptly, for what could be more affirmative than Commencement? Second (and thus), those same aforementioned esoterics held that he is passed who knows himself passed, and so myyes was in fact a declaration of achievement more than an acknowledgmentbutton-box I realized that the question was more cunning than superfluous; I pressed the right-hand button. At once a different, longer question shimmered in my glass:

HAVE YOU COMPLETED YOUR ASSIGNMENT
AT ONCE, IN NO TIME

Reluctantly I answeredno, thinking that I had after all been at work since dawn, and though my achievement was by no means over the screen.
"Just a formality, I think," he said. "If you're able to take the Finals at all it's because you're a Grand Tutor already -- which means you can't fail them, wouldn't you say?"
For reply I drew him grimly portwards, sure he'd resist at last: but he came to it readily as I. Together we stepped through and slid or tumbled down a short inclined tunnel to land feet-first in a padded chamber. There was an instant snap above and behind us. I started involuntarily, stuck out

No comments:

Blog Archive