We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Edwin Austin Abbey Hamlet Play Scene painting

exhibited work.”
“You need not worry,” I said.
“Splendid. I was sure you would understand. We had a spot of unpleasantness with his man.”
“Jellaby?”
“Yes. They both came to see us, husband and wife, immediately after the accident. You might almost say they tried to blackmail us.”
“Did you give them anything?”
“No. Goodchild saw them and I imagine he gave them a good flea in the ear. They had nothing to go on.”
“Odd pair the Jellabys.”
“I don’t think we shall be worried by them again.”
“Nor by me. Blackmail is not quite in my line.”
“No, no, my dear fellow, of course, I didn’t for a moment mean to suggest ... Ha, ha, ha.”
“Ha, ha, ha.”
“But if anything should turn up ...”
“I shall be discreet about it.”
“Or any studies for the paintings he did for us.”
“Anything incriminating,” I said.

No comments:

Blog Archive