We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Kroyer Tarde de verano en la playa

I do on my on a client’s topic, I try to write things that benefit others. I want to improve their lives with my work.
When I’m stuck doing some mundane task, I try to remember that it’s all part of the package. If I’m going to make a difference with I have to write about a topic that isn’t interesting to me, but is eminently interesting and useful to someone else.
I love what I do for a living. If you don’t love what you do as a freelancer, it’s time to think about another the freelance life because I was sick and tired of following orders from a corporate boss who only looked out for himself. I chose the freelance life so that, whether I rise or fall, I can say that it happened because of me, and not someone else. I so that I could have the flexibility to be there for every school play, even if it meant I had to work until 3 AM the next night to make up for it. Reminding yourself of why you choose to freelance can put a smile on your face and put the joy into even the most mundane task.
So, what about you? What techniques have you found that help you get through your days of drudgery?

No comments:

Blog Archive