We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gustav Klimt Adam and Eve

then it said it was the only way to keep Dust alive. I didn't understand it, Will. But it said again it was dangerous, it kept saying that. It said if we, you know, what I thought...”
"If we go to the world of the dead...”
"Yeah, if we do that, it said that we might never come back, Will. We might not survive."
He said nothing, and they walked along more soberly now, watching out for the bush that Iorek had mentioned, and didn't understand it, Will. But I think it meant that even if it is that dangerous, we should still try and rescue Roger. But it won't be like when I rescued him from Bolvangar; I didn't know what I was doing then, really, I just set off, and I was lucky. I mean there was all kinds of other people to help, like the gyptians and the witches. There won't be any help where we'd have to go. And I can see... In my dream I saw... The place was... It was worse than Bolvangar. That's why I'm afraid."silenced by the thought of what they might be taking on."We've got to, though," he said, "haven't we?""I don't know.""Now we know, I mean. You have to speak to Roger, and I want to speak to my father. We have to, now.""I'm frightened," she said.And he knew she'd never admit that to anyone else."Did it say what would happen if we didn't?" he asked."Just emptiness, just blankness. I really

No comments:

Blog Archive