We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Jack Vettriano The Tourist Trap

You wanted me. I am always here."
"Yes, but... I did, yes, but... I want to go to the land of the dead, that's true. But not to die. I don't want to die. I love being alive, and I love my daemon, and ... Daemons don't go down there, do they? I seen 'em vanish and just go out like candles, child, you will come to the land of the dead with no effort, no risk, a safe, calm journey, in the company of your own death, your special, devoted friend, who's been beside you every moment of your you better than yourself...”
"But Pantalaimon is my special and devoted friend! I don't know you, Death, I know Pan and I love Pan and if he ever, if we ever...”
The death was nodding. He seemed interested and kindly, but she couldn't for when people die. Do they have daemons in the land of the dead?""No," he said. "Your daemon vanishes into the air, and you vanish under the ground.""Then I want to take my daemon with me when I go to the land of the dead," she said firmly. "And I want to come back again. Has it ever been known, for people to do that?""Not for many, many ages. Eventually

No comments:

Blog Archive