We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Swatland Looking Towards Catalina

climbing trees, touch football, and such. I felt I wasn’t the girly type and couldn’t really relate to the girls in my school or neighborhood. But as I got into my pre-teen years, I started to shy away from my tomboyish tendencies due to my ever increasing curves thanks to good all Puberty. Also, growing up in an Indian household, my father, almost on an hourly basis, would try to discourage me from having any friendships with boys. So to play it safe, I stayed in my room, surrounded by books. I became sort of a .
As the years went by, almost all my friends were guys, (despite good ol’ dads objections) and I had a handful if not less than a handful of friends that were girls. Even then I just couldn’t get into the whole female friendship dynamics. Though there was one girl I met in junior high school that really is my longest friendship with the female species. She was my best friend for a few years, until we went to different schools and started to lose touch.
During high school was great having guy friends who I could talk

No comments:

Blog Archive