We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Caravaggio Beheading of Saint John the Baptist

Rincewind?"
The wizard made a small croaking noise.
"I'm sorry," said Twoflower. "What did you say?"
"...all the way... the great fall..." muttered Rincewind, His eyes focused, looked puzzled for a moment, then widened in terror. He made the mistake of looking down.
"Aargh," he opined, and began to slide.
Twoflower grabbed him.
"What's .
"Steady on," he said cheerfully. "We're nearly there."
"I wish I was back in the city," moaned Rincewind. "I wish I was back on the ground."
"I wonder if dragons can fly all the way to the stars?" mused Twoflower. "Now that would be something..."the matter?"Rincewind tried shutting his eyes, but there were no eyelids to his imagination and it was staring widely."Don't you get scared of heights?" he managed to say.Twoflower looked down at the tiny landscape, mottled with cloud shadows. The thought of fear hadn't actually occurred to him."No," he said. "Why should I? You're just as dead if you fall from forty feet as you are from four thousand fathoms, that's what I say."Rincewind tried to consider this dispassionately, but couldn't see the logic of it. It wasn't the actual falling, it was the hitting he...Twoflower grabbed him quickly

No comments:

Blog Archive