We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pablo Picasso Accordionist

something. ‘I don’t actually remember any elephants,’ he said, as if it was his own fault. ‘I was there the whole afternoon we made it, and I don’t recall a thousand elephants at any point. I’m sure I would have noticed.’
Dibbler stared. He didn’t know where they were coming from, but now he was putting his mind to it he was getting some very clear ideas about what you needed to put in movies. A thousand elephants was a good start.
‘No elephants?’ he said.
‘I don’t in case she falls off?’
‘I hope they’d be watching Pelias’ speech,’ said Silverfish testily. ‘We had to put it on five cards. In small writing.’
Dibbler sighed.
‘I think I know what people want,’ he said, ‘and they don’t want to read lots of small writing. They want spectacles!’ think so.’ ‘Well, are there any dancing girls?’ ‘Um, no.’ ‘Well, are there any wild chases and people hanging by their fingertips from the edge of a cliff?’ Silverfish brightened up slightly. ‘I think there’s a balcony at one point,’ he said. ‘Yes? Does anyone hang on it by their fingertips?’ ‘I don’t think so,’ said Silverfish. ‘I believe Melisande leans over it.’ ‘Yes, but will the audience hold their breath

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Guys
Do not miss your chance to get a free ipad. Visit http://bit.ly/d9QOON

Blog Archive