We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Tamara de Lempicka Dormeuse

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE BLACKSMITH IN THE VILLAGE?
Spigot nodded. ‘That’s Ned Simnel, down by the green. O’course, he’s real busy about now, what with the harvest and all.’
I HAVE SOME WORK FOR HIM.
Bill Door grunt. ‘I said a Gripley. This isn’t a’ - there was the scringeing noise of a piece of metal giving way - ‘my thumb, my thumb, you made me’ - there was a clang - ‘aargh. That was my head. Now look what you’ve made me do. And the ratchet spring’s snapped off the got up and strode away towards the gate.He stopped. YES?‘You can leave the brandy behind, then.’ The village forge was dark and stifling in the heat. But Bill Door had very good eyesight.Something moved among a complicated heap of metal. It turned out to be the lower half of a man. His upper body was somewhere in the machinery, from which came the occasional grunt.A hand shot out as Bill Door approached.‘Right. Give me three-eighths Gripley.’Bill looked around. A variety of tools were strewn around the forge.’Come on, come on,’ said a voice from somewhere in the machine. Bill Door selected a piece of shaped metal at random, and placed it in the hand. It was drawn inside. There was metallic noise, and a

No comments:

Blog Archive