We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Jack Vettriano Lines of Sacrifice

to admit . . . I never had an audience like dat in my whole life,' said Cliff.
‘Oook.' ain't no financial wizard.'
'Hah, I'd just like to see '
There was a knock on the door.
Cliff sighed. 'Dat'll be Hibiscus again,' he said. 'Pass me dat mirror. I'll try to hit one out on de other side.'
Buddy opened the door. Hibiscus was there, but behind a smaller man wearing a long coat and a wide, friendly grin.
'Ah,' said the grin. 'You'd be Buddy, right?'
‘Er, yes.''If we're so good,' said Glod, 'why ain't we rich?'"Cos you do the negotiatin',' said Cliff. 'If we've got to pay for der furniture, I'm soon goin' to have to eat my dinner through a straw.''You saying I'm no good?' said Glod, getting angrily to his feet.'You blow good horn. But you

No comments:

Blog Archive