We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Monday, January 28, 2008

da vinci painting

Am I the magician?The sorcerer?What would you have me do?" Turning the matter over in my mind I found it difficult to give an answer. Nevertheless I felt convinced that something ought to be done and thatwe should not allow the grass to grow under our feet. I said: "There is the A B C-and the notepaper and envelope-""Naturallyeverything is being done in that line.The police have all the means at theirdisposal for that kind of inquiry.If anything is to be discovered on thoselines have no fear but that they will discover it." With that I was forced to rest content. In the days that followed I found Poirot curiously disinclined
When I tried to reopen the subject he waved it aside withan impatient hand. In my own mind I was afraid that I fathomed his motive.Over the murderof Mrs Ascher,Poirot had sustained a defeat.A B C had challenged him-and AB C had won.My friend,accustomed to an unbroken line of successes,was

No comments:

Blog Archive