We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Monday, January 28, 2008

picture of the last supper

sensitive to his failure-so much so that he could not even endure discussionof the subject.It was,perhaps,a sign of pettiness in so great a man,buteven the most sober of us is liable to have his head turned by success.InPoirot's case the head-turning process had been going on for years.Smallwonder if its effects became noticeable at long last. Understanding,I respected my friend's weakness and I made no furtherreference to the case.I read in the paper the account of the inquest.It wasvery brief,no mention was made of the A B C letter,and a verdict
spectacularfeatures.The murder of an old woman in a side street was soon passed over inthe press for more thrilling topics. Truth to tell,the affair was fading from my mind also,partly,I think,because I disliked to think of Poirot as being in any way associated with afailure,when on July 25th it was suddenly revived.

No comments:

Blog Archive