We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

mona lisa painting

He handed it to her.She looked at it with a puzzled frown. "Then you're not-anything to do with the police,sir?" "I am a private detective." She stood there looking at him for some moments in silence. She said at last: "Is there anything-queer going on,sir?" "Yes,my child.There is-something queer going on.Later you may be ableto help me." "I-I'll do anything,sir.It-it wasn't right,sir,auntie being killed." A strange way of putting it-but deeply moving.
A few seconds later we were driving back to Andover.The street in which the tragedy had occurred was a turning off the mainstreet.Mrs Ascher's shop was situated about half-way down it on theright-hand side. As we turned into the street Poirot glanced at his watch and I realizedwhy he had delayed his visit to the scene of the crime until now.It was juston half-past five.He had wished to reproduced yesterday's atmosphere asclosely as possible.

No comments:

Blog Archive