We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

oil painting for sale

But if that had been his purpose it was defeated. Certainly at this moment the road bore very little likeness to itsappearance on the previous evening.There were a certain number of smallshops interspersed between private houses of the poorer class.I judged thatordinarily there would be a fair number of people passing up and down-mostlypeople of the poorer classes,with a good sprinkling of children playing onthe pavements and in the road.
At this moment there was a solid mass of people standing staring at oneparticular house or shop and it took little perspicuity to guess which thatwas.What we saw was a mass of average human beings looking with intenseinterest at the spot where another human being had been done to death. As we drew nearer this proved to be indeed the case. In front of a small dingy-looking shop with its shutters now closedstood a harassed-looking young policeman who was stolidly adjuring the crowdto "pass along there."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to the dentist a only one weeks ago to get my braces on. I' m even having difficulty in eating because of the wires. I also observed that I' m having a oodles of cuts advantageous my sound because of the wires and I consider it precise undesirable.
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]

Blog Archive