We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

nude oil painting

and no one's heard of him since,and mother's dead,of course,so there'sonly me." "Had your aunt any savings?Any money put by?" "She'd a little in the Savings Bank,sir-enough to bury her proper,that's what she always said.Otherwise she didn't more than just make endsmeet-what with her old devil and all." Poirot nodded thoughtfully.He said-perhaps more to himself than to her: "At present one is in the dark-there is no direction-if things getclearer-"He got up."If I want you
sir,I'm giving in my notice.I don't like thecountry.I satyed here because I fancied it was a comfort to auntie to haveme near by.But now"-again the tears rose in her eyes-"there's no reason Ishould stay,and so I'll go back to London.It's gayer for a girl there." "I wish that,when you do go,you would give me your address.Here is mycard."

No comments:

Blog Archive