We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

无框画 油画网

`To hear you, people might think you were the mistress!' she cried. `You want setting down in your right place! Heathcliff, what are you about, raising this stir? I said you must let Isabella alone!--I beg you will, unless you are tired of being received here, and wish Linton to draw the bolts against you!'
`God forbid that he should try!' answered the black villain. I detested him just then. `God keep him meek and patient! Every day I grow madder after sending him to heaven!'
`Hush!' said Catherine, shutting the inner door. `Don't vex me. Why have you disregarded my request? Did she come across you on purpose?'
`What is it to you?' he growled. `I.have a right to kiss her, if she chooses; and you have no right to object. I'm not your husband: you needn't be jealous of me!'
`I'm not jealous of you,' replied the mistress, `I'm jealous for you. Clear your face: you shan't scowl at me! If you like Isabella, you shall marry her. But do you like her? Tell the truth, Heathcliff! There, you won't answer. I'm certain you don't!'
`And would Mr Linton approve of his sister marrying that man?' I inquired.
`Mr Linton should approve,' returned my lady, decisively.

No comments:

Blog Archive