We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

the last supper painting

she alternately raves and remains in a half-dream; knowing those about her, by having her mind filled with all sorts of strange ideas and illusions.'
`Mr Linton will be sorry?' observed Kenneth, interrogatively.
`Sorry? he'll break his heart should anything happen!' I replied. `Don't alarm him more than necessary.
`Well, I told him to beware,' said my companion; `and he must bide the consequences of neglecting my warning! Hasn't he been thick with Mr Heathcliff, lately?'
`Heathcliff frequently visits at the Grange,' answered I, `though more on the strength of the mistress having known him when a boy, than because the master likes his company. At present, he's discharged from the trouble of calling; owing to some presumptuous aspirations after Miss Linton which he manifested. I hardly think he'll be taken in again.'
`And does Miss Linton turn a cold shoulder on him?' was the doctor's next question.
`I'm not in her confidence,' returned I, reluctant to continue the subject.
`No, she's a sly one,' he remarked, shaking his head. `She keeps her own counsel! But she's a real little fool. I have it from good authority, that, last night (and a pretty night it was!) she

No comments:

Blog Archive