We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Friday, February 29, 2008

da vinci painting

and love in its sympathy, and joy in its fulness. I noticed on that occasion how much selfishness there is even in a love like Mr Linton's, when he so regretted Catherine's blessed release! To be sure, one might have doubted, after the wayward and impatient existence she had led, whether she merited a haven of peace at last. One might doubt in seasons of cold reflection; but not then, in the presence of her corpse. It asserted its own tranquillity, which seemed a pledge of equal quiet to its former inhabitant.
Do you believe such people are happy in the other world, sir? I'd give a great deal to know.
I declined answering Mrs Dean's question, which struck me as something heterodox. She proceeded--
Retracing the course of Catherine Linton, I fear we have no right to think she is; but we'll leave her with her Maker.

No comments:

Blog Archive