We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Friday, February 29, 2008

nude oil painting

`Now he is here,' I exclaimed. `For Heaven's sake, hurry down! You'll not meet anyone on the front stairs. Do be quick; and stay among the trees till he is fairly in.'
`I must go, Cathy,' said Heathcliff, seeking to extricate himself from his companion's arms. `But if I live, I'll see you again before you are asleep. I won't stray five yards from your window.'
`You must not go!' she answered, holding him as firmly as her strength allowed. `You shall not, I tell you.'
`For one hour,' he pleaded earnestly.
`Not for one minute,' she replied.
`I must--Linton will be up immediately,' persisted the alarmed intruder.
He would have risen, and unfixed her fingers by the act--she clung fast, gasping: there was mad resolution in her face.
`No!' she shrieked. `Oh, don't, don't go. It is the last time! Edgar will not hurt us. Heathcliff, I shall die! I shall die!'
`Damn the fool! There he is,' cried Heathcliff, sinking back into his seat. `Hush, my darling! Hush, hush, Catherine! I'll stay. If he shot me so, I'd expire with a blessing on my lips.'

No comments:

Blog Archive