We offer handmade oil paintings reproduction, inlcuding artist, fabian perez, leroy neiman etc.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tamara de Lempicka Adam and Eve painting

"Do me a favor and don't tell Hermione," said Harry. "Although how she expects me to stop seeing stuff in my sleep..."

   He gazed up at little Pigwidgeon's cage, thinking...Why was the name "Gregorovitch" familiar?

   "I think," he said slowly, "he's got something to do with Quidditch. There's some connection, but I can't--I can't think what it is."

"Quidditch?" said Ron. "Sure you're not thinking of Gorgovitch?"

"Who?"

   "Dragomir Gorgovitch, Chaser, transferred to the Chudley Cannons for a record fee two years ago. Record holder for most Quaffle drops in a season."

"No," said Harry. "I'm definitely not thinking of Gorgovitch."

No comments:

Blog Archive